Tuesday, 19 February 2013

"Tag Card"

Hello everyone, I know I say this almost every day, I do love that you take time to call in to see what I have been getting up to.  I enjoy your company along with all your lovely comments, thank you very much.
My Goodness another fantastic day here again!!!  Hope it was the same for you.

Had an early phone call this morning from Pearl wondering if I would like to go with her to Perth Race Course.  Gosh! I did not think there was Horse Racing just now!!   No! No! Perth and Kinross Scools were having there annual Cross Counry Sports Run.  Pearls older Granddaughter was running with the P6`s in her school.  What a brilliant morning, hundreds of children, ear shattering noise from them all, air was electric with the excitement.  Primary 6 girls from all the schools ran first.  There must have been a good 200 girls in that group.    Ellie came in 60th and first home for her school.  Have to say it was a great morning.  Pearl had a really bad "melt down" last week, she is really missing her house.  I just hope they get a move on before she has "Nervous Breakdown".  However this morning has certainly lifted her spirits a good deal.  If me going with her this morning helped that makes me happy.
My offering for today is a "Tag"

 

 I cut a basic Tag approx 4 x 6 from a piece Kraft card
A scrap of card from my Scalloped edged card I posted last week for the background
I died a piece of very white lace with tea which I then made into a rosette.
I found this odd floral button so used that for the centre.  I went looking for lovey oval Cameos I bought some time ago but could I find them........not on your Nellie!!!
A piece of embossed card left over from my Copy Cat card as another layer
I stamped a greeting on a tiny piece of the background card
Made flowers using Crealies Die No CL CF 05           
Cut Leaves using another Crealies Die No CL CS 11 both from Joanna Sheen
A bow of American seam binding that I wet, scrunched and then dried.

My card was made from Bits in my pile from my last few projects that normally would have gone in the bag for the School.  The only thing that I went purposely for was the Seam Binding, the Cameos .................but had to use a button and the scrap of lace.

That`s it for today I do hope you have liked my crafty offering
Thank you for popping in I really appreciate it

Patricia  xx




Posted by Picasa

20 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia
    This is simlpy divine I dont know where yoy get your ideas but they all lovely Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag Patricia, a great way to use up your bits and pieces. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, Patricia. Beautifully created with lots of fabulous detail and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this Patricia, so pretty.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag Patricia love all those beautiful roses
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous tag Patricia, so many textures and embellishments great colours too

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Patricia

    A really beautiful project.

    So many fabulous layers and elements. Stunning!!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Tag Patricia, expertly put together, so creative,
    poor Pearl, it must be awful for her and he Husband, and it must feel like it will take forever to get back to their home. Glad she had such a good day with a very supporting and loving friend. Have a good day, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely way to use all your bits Patricia. It looks fabulous. Poor Pearl, I've no idea how she really feels (none of us can!) but my heart goes out to her! Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. And now we all know why you should never throw your bits in the bin!!! Those flowers are a triumph Patricia, and you teamed them beautifully with the lace and button. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Patricia, This tag is really pretty, I love the flowers and the foliage, and the lace vintaged is so beautiful.
    My heart goes out to Pearl, it must be heartbreaking for her. Hopefully you helped her yesterday and cheered her up watching the run.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Patricia, Love your tag, so much gorgeousness on a tag. I am not surprised that Pearl is having such a difficult time, it must be daunting for anyone especially with the worry it could happen again. Sending hugs for you to share. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tag ,This is one thing I must try ,my heart goes out to pearl it must be heart breaking ,but having a great friend like you must be heart warming .Melanie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful tag Patricia. Aren't Tags a great way of using up the small bits and pieces we keep for that special something or other. I feel so sorry for Pearl it must be awful, but hopefully things will happen quickly to see her back in her own home again. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty tag Patricia. I love the colour and all the flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    what a superb tag. Very clever design and detailing.
    Love every bit of it.
    The penny has just dropped and I realize where you live now.
    Holidayed in Kinross quite a few years ago. Had a superb holiday lovely countryside too. I loved rumbling bridge,
    had plenty of lovely walks there, and plenty of happy memories.
    Have a wonderful crafty day.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Patricia, this is a very pretty tag, sorry to hear Pearl is having such a tough time, but I am sure you cheered her up, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Patricia, beautiful tag, love all your embellishments
    must be terrible for pearl, hope things improve soon. pam

    ReplyDelete